May 2018

May 2018

Friday, June 30, 2017

Intermittent Fasting - Update #2

Back with another update and, again, didn't expect to have much to report so soon. But, besides providing information to any reader thinking about Intermittent Fasting, I'm using this blog as my own journal of this journey.

I continue to enjoy a good sleep pattern, sleeping a solid 8-9 hours every night. Sleep is also deep, resulting in vivid dreams, which are usually extremely odd and intense. But, so far, the dreams are just entertaining and not at nightmare level.

I appear to be settling into a 15/9 IF pattern, fasting 15 hours (6:00 PM to 9:00 AM) and consuming all daily food during a nine-hour period. And I still appreciate no longer having to think about food after 6:00 PM.

My workout crop pants fit a bit more comfortably today. Not a big difference but a nice surprise.

I've now been Intermittent Fasting for 10 days. It might be a little challenging to continue through the holiday weekend, but my intention is to "stay the course!"



1 comment:

Rita said...

Congrats! And happy 4th!!