May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Never Say Never

Crop jeans are a current fashion trend I thought would be perfect for our upcoming Colorado trip. People in Colorado tend to wear jeans year round because it never gets too hot there.

So when Kohl's sent me a 30-percent-off-my-entire-order coupon, I decided to shop. Even though, for the past fews years, except for workout apparel I haven't had any luck finding clothes at Kohl's. And today looked to be no different when, after trying on several pairs of jeans, I started heading to the cashier with just a workout top. And that's when I spotted the magic crop jeans.

They were the wash I wanted and looked slimming but not tight. And, for some reason, I had a strong feeling they would fit. But, when I walked over and saw the brand name, Jennifer Lopez, I nearly gagged.

I am not a fan of super diva J-Lo. (I always imagine when Ben Affleck broke things off before the wedding, his mother breathed a huge sigh of relief.) And when she started a clothing and accessories line at Kohl's, I told myself I would never purchase any of her items. But I just had to try on those jeans!

Although they look smaller than any bottoms I've bought in the past decade, the fit is fantastic. They remind me of the movie, "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants." Like the jeans in the movie, the J-Lo crop jeans are simply magical.

And, once again, I'm reminded to "never say never."


1 comment:

Rita said...

Sooooo funny!! Yes, never say never! LOL!