May 2018

May 2018

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Movie Review

Today hubby and I saw Jurassic World in IMAX 3D. I'm not a fan of ridiculous action movies, but I have to admit Jurassic World was a lot of fun in 3D. Several times hubby and I laughed out loud after jumping when a dinosaur's open mouth filled the huge IMAX screen  – LOL.

Unfortunately, Jurassic World is a PG-13 movie, which leaves out both of my grandsons. Nine-year-old Elliott was especially hoping to see it. He's already purchased and built two Lego Jurassic World sets. But I know several scenes in the movie would absolutely terrify him.

I still feel Jurassic Park is the best movie in the series. But Jurassic World is certainly better than movies two and three. It's a fun summer movie that's perfect for an adolescent boy.


1 comment:

Rita said...

I liked Jurassic Park but wasn't that fond of the sequels. I know I will see this when it comes out of Netflix, regardless, but am glad to hear it was the best of the sequels. :)