May 2018

May 2018

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Another Recruit

My youngest grandson, Jonah, is now a Harry Potter fan too. To the point he wants a Harry Potter party for his fifth birthday. Today I finished the invitations:



I lifted the owl and ticket images off the internet. The stationery I've had for years, after finding it on clearance for $2.90. The stationery keepsake box included paper, envelopes, stickers, and a pen. It was quite the find.

I'll also be working on craft projects and decorations for the party. But first I need to help the boys with their Valentine cards. Today Jonah and I found a sweet deal on Disney cards. Only $1 for a box of 12 cards with heart suckers. If mom approves, that'll be another great find.

But I have a feeling Elliott's cards won't be that easy due to his extremely active imagination. I typically have to rein in Elliott to a more realistic option, only because I'm currently the implementer. When Elliott's older and can do for himself, I'll be his biggest cheerleader!

So that's what I'm up to these days. And, again, I wonder why I ever think things will be slower in the winter.


1 comment:

Rita said...

LOL! they don't get slower in the winter, do they!

Those invitations look great! I snagged some parchment paper stationery on sale years ago, but it was just paper and envelopes.

Good luck with the valentines. Grandma is the art & craft assistant. ;)