May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, December 25, 2014

December Daily – December 25

Happy Christmas!

After mass with our daughter and grandsons this morning, hubby and I went to the movies and saw Into the Woods. I'm sure I would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't been so tired. It's an entertaining film with a lot of well known actors, a fair amount of humor, and a good soundtrack. However, I did think the ending was odd. 

Elliott absolutely loves Uncle Dan!
Later in the evening, my son arrived from Long Island City, NY. Daniel will be home an entire week. We have a few activities planned, but mostly we're all looking forward to just hanging out. Yay!

1 comment:

Rita said...

I'll watch it later when it comes out on video. I'm not that into fairy tales, but there are such good actors in it that I figured I'd give it a shot.

Great pic of Elliot and Uncle Dan! Looks like another Christmas came and went quite well. :):)