May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December Daily – December 24

And it's done. Lunch went well and all the gifts were appreciated. But grandma's electric Harry Potter train was the big hit. In the prayer before lunch, Elliott thanked God for giving papa the "courage" to get the train out of storage. And Jonah absolutely loved playing conductor. I have to say adding the train to the festivities was a "stroke of genius" on my part.

I only have a few pictures because I was super busy the entire time, but I hope you enjoy them.

The boys changed into their PJs
before they went home.
A quiet moment before everyone arrived.
See the train? The favors this year were
Mrs. Prindable's caramel apples.
Here's the butter tree from
GFS Marketplace.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Sounds wonderful!! Those two really do love trains. How could you go wrong. :):) Merry Christmas to you and yours.