May 2018

May 2018

Friday, December 19, 2014

December Daily – December 19

I managed to wrap a few presents before gym class this morning. And, after class and lunch, I did the last, hopefully, of my holiday grocery shopping. So I got a lot done today, but there's still so much more to do even though I've made great strides in simplifying the holidays.

What always trips me up are all those things that can only be done a few days or hours before the main event, such as grocery shopping, cooking, and cleaning. I always manage to succeed, but it's never without some anxiety.

And this year I refuse to sacrifice my workouts for more holiday prep time. I'm glad I pulled myself away from gift wrapping this morning. And I'm looking forward to Monday's strength class.

Tomorrow morning I'm getting a facial, but then there's the rest of the day to tackle more holiday prep. And I'll have hubby's help all weekend. I'm certain by Monday I'll be feeling much less anxious.


No comments: