May 2018

May 2018

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Battling a Cold

Both grandsons were sick last week, so guess who's sick this week? Yep, no matter how careful I am, I always get what the boys get. They just love sharing!

It's one of those illnesses that's worse when I lie down and takes being upright for a few hours before having any energy. I've been taking Zicam for two days and believe it's helping. I think I'd be much worse if not for the zinc.

Whether or not I'm 100%, however, I'm determined to be well enough for lunch with a girlfriend tomorrow. We have a lot of catching up to do, and it's my birthday. We're going to one of my favorite restaurants – Brio Tuscan Grille. Fingers crossed!


1 comment:

Rita said...

Oh, I hope you are well enough to go celebrating with your girlfriend!! Happy birthday and I hope you feel 100% soon. :)