May 2018

May 2018

Monday, August 25, 2014

Heatwave

AccuWeather "RealFeel" Forecast for Ballwin, MO:

Today, August 25 - 109 degrees

August 26 - 105 degrees

August 27 - 105 degrees

August 28 - 99 degrees

August 29 - 95 degrees

August 30 - 98 degrees

August 31 - 98 degrees

I really shouldn't complain because, prior to this heatwave, our summer has been downright enjoyable with a good amount of rain. But I really hate when I can't be outside for two minutes without breaking into a sweat.

It might be time to start planning annual August getaways to a cooler climate. Since trip planning always comes down to time and money, however, I'm afraid that option can't really happen for several years. But it never hurts to dream. Especially if I can do it in air-conditioning!


1 comment:

Rita said...

Oh my!! We just got a break in the sticky hot weather (not as hot as yours, of course) to cool and damp. What's strange is this is usually our hottest month and it feel more like fall. Hope that doesn't mean another early, long winter.

Keep dreaming about your cooler weather vacation!! :):)