May 2018

May 2018

Friday, March 21, 2014

It's Over

Today's the last day of spring break. Wow, that was fast!

I said I was going to do a lot spring cleaning. But there turned out to be little cleaning and much more purging. The pile for our annual MS fundraiser garage sale has been growing daily. And that means our draws and closets continue to become much more manageable.

It's all good and makes me very happy. But I sure wish I had at least one more kid-free week. I haven't even started on the basement purging and there's still all the actually spring cleaning to do.

At this point, all I can do is continue purging and cleaning in between watching the grandsons until the school year ends. I have a feeling this year's spring cleaning is go to actually be summer cleaning!

1 comment:

Rita said...

Purging and cleaning are synonymous in my book!! ;) Won't be long and school will be out. I never have seasonal cleaning. I do time and energy availability cleaning--LOL! :)