May 2018

May 2018

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Aloha!

Funny how things happen sometimes. For a couple of months now I've been watching PinkSoFoxy YouTube videos, intrigued by her Maui lifestyle. Honestly, just based on her age and channel name, I probably never would have watched any of Christine's videos. But, after several of the craft and organization YouTubers I watch referenced PinkSoFoxy, I decide to take a closer look and I'm glad I did.

Paradise is waiting!
Christine has taught me a lot about living and traveling with less. She's played a big part in my current mission to rid my house and life of things I no longer need or use. And she's also reminded me how beautiful Hawaii is. (We were fortunate to experience it for ourselves nearly 30 years ago when my mother-in-law took her three children and their families on a Hawaiian cruise.)

And, serendipitously, Destination America currently is running a series called Buying Hawaii. After hubby commented on how truly beautiful Hawaii is, not knowing about my YouTube adventures, I suggested we see if a return visit was affordable.

Turns out, with Christine's tips, it is. So, beginning in late May, we will be enjoying nine nights in Maui at this beachfront condo – Zen Hale. We just never know where our experiences, large or small, will take us. Let the countdown begin!

1 comment:

Rita said...

Oh WOW!! That looks like a gorgeous place to stay!! You can cook there and everything. Lovely! I expect to see lots of pictures so I can vicariously come along with you. ;) Whoohoo!!