May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Snow Day!

So far 2014 has been great!

The Mighty Bright Vusion Craft
Light – Bright light and magnification
for crafting on the go!
The highlight of New Year's Day was surviving a 60-minute step class at the gym. The rest of the day was spent putting away more Christmas stuff, getting out a few Valentine's Day decorations, and continuing the craft-room cleanup. In between, I worked on cross-stitch ornaments.

I used to do a lot of cross stitch many years ago, and still go back to it now and then. Recently I was inspired to pick it up, again, after watching an episode of My Little Pink Cottage on YouTube. The timing was great because I was looking for a handcraft I could do in the car. Stitching away made the 5-6 hour trip to and from Chicago fly by, which was wonderful. We're planning a much longer road trip in two weeks, so now I'm set. Especially since I just ordered The Mighty Bright Vusion Craft Light!

So the first day of 2014 was fun and the fun continues in day two. Today was supposed to be a Jonah Day, but instead it turned out to be a Snow Day. In other words, my vacation from watching the grandsons was extended.

I'm loving my time alone today with no need to go out in the snow and cold. I'll be working out soon and then plan to spend the rest of the afternoon in my craft room with regular breaks for more cross-stitching.

Yep, so far the year is going great!


No comments: