May 2018

May 2018

Friday, January 3, 2014

Another Snow Day

No school, again, today because 20 buses wouldn't start and the air brakes on 85 buses didn't work due to frigid temperatures. And it's doubtful there will be school on Monday. We're expecting 8-12 inches of snow this weekend and more below zero and single-digit temperatures into early next week.

Hubby and I will be running necessary errands tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to eating out. But I'm also looking forward to the possibility of another "home alone" day on Monday. It would take much more than three days for me to get "cabin fever!"

Today I completed all the 2013 tax documents for the business. I closed the books on March 30 but had to wait until now to file taxes. I'm so happy to finally be 100% done with the business paperwork.

I also worked out, took all the ornaments off the tree (the only holiday decor left), stripped the bed and washed the sheets, watched more YouTube videos, and did more cross-stitching. I love Snow Days!


No comments: