May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December Daily – Day 4

Wednesday, December 4

I started getting sick Sunday night. It was bad enough yesterday I cancelled an appointment I had for today. That turned out to be a wise decision because, by this morning, the virus was at full attack – sore throat, blocked left ear, fatigue, headache, body ache. You've got the picture.

So I haven't been up for much today, yet I have been somewhat productive. I spent most of the morning in bed watching YouTube holiday crafting videos. As a result, I've come up with several projects to do with three-year-old Jonah.

The first one I want to try is this tree made from a snow-cone cup. I think Jonah will be able to stick on the pom-poms and, best of all, I already have all the supplies!

Here's how I made it:

First I applied double-sided tape to the cup. Scor-Tape worked the best. I then just stuck on the pom-poms and glued a small dimensional snowflake on top. Quick, simple, and no mess!


1 comment:

Rita said...

Nothing like youtube craft videos to while away some hours. Cute tree! And one the kids could make--true! I sure hope you aren't sick long. Awk! Better now than over Christmas or Thanksgiving, though, I guess. Love and hugs!! :)