May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, December 5, 2013

December Daily – Day 5

Thursday, December 5


For people we haven't talked with
all year, I include an update letter
with these picture collage cards.
On the mend, but still moving slowly and not pushing myself. By this afternoon, I was finally up for at least making some Christmas cards. I like to make fun cards for the grandsons, our two grand-nieces and one grand-nephew, and the daughter of our grandsons's godfather. The rest of our friends and relatives got a photo collage card I made using Snapfish. Those cards were mailed on December 1.

I added enough ribbon for
the option of hanging on the tree.
Today I made these ornament cards for the grandsons with Christmas embellishments I found in my stash. I used my Cuttlebug to die-cut the ornament silhouettes. I'll make versions of the same ornament card for the other children, too, using different papers and embellishments. But, for the grandsons, it's best if they get identical cards. I've learned my lesson!



1 comment:

Rita said...

Oh, those are really sweet ornament cards! I can fully understand why they have to have the identical cards. I remember when I was growing up and there were three of us...shall we say "demanding" equality--LOL! Looks like it was a lot of fun! :)