May 2018

May 2018

Saturday, December 14, 2013

December Daily – Day 14

Saturday, December 14

This is what we woke up to this morning – absolutely magical!



Again, this type of precipitation and the below freezing temperatures are not normal for Missouri this early in the season, and no guarantee of a white Christmas. In fact, if the extended forecast doesn't change, all this snow and ice will be long gone before the 25th.

This afternoon I glued the trees Jonah made to ribbon for hanging, and made gingerbread cookies. I used a Trader Joe's box mix for the cookies as I have the last several years. It never fails and makes the job super simple with little mess.



1 comment:

Rita said...

Yup! That looks like Christmas to me! I guess if it all melts away you can take out your pictures and remember how white it was--LOL! The trees look really cool! so do the cookies, for that matter. ;)