May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, October 3, 2013

End of Week 12

The two replacement cabinet doors should be delivered next week. And I'm expecting the replacement under-cabinet light any day now. But, except for the replacement pieces, the seat cushions, and window treatments, the kitchen is done!

Thought I'd give you a different view point.
Now you can see the other side of the island.

I was so excited to finally put display pieces in the glass-front
cabinets. For the season, I'm currently displaying my witch plates.

I'll share pictures of the breakfast area after the windows are dressed and the banquette is decked out with a seat cushion and pillows.

It feels great to finally have a kitchen and to get back the rooms in our home that were disrupted during the remodel. I have a lot of cleaning to do, but I'm happy to finally be able to do it.


1 comment:

Rita said...

I'd be using my new cookware on that new stove in a flash--ROFL! It looks so great! I bet you just stand and gaze at it with a big smile on your face. I know I would. :)