May 2018

May 2018

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Best Buy Impresses, Again

After our new LG double oven was installed, none of the interior lights worked in the top oven, and only one worked in the bottom oven. Because it's an extremely high-tech oven, I was concerned and worried something else might be wrong.

You might remember we bought the floor-display oven over a year ago at the neighborhood Best Buy that closed its doors. At the time, we knew it would be 1-2 years before we remodeled, so we also purchased the 5-year protection plan. And I'm glad we did.

Today, a member of the Geek Squad came to the house and quickly diagnosed the problem. It's an easy fix and the part has been ordered for install next Saturday. But, best of all, the technician took the time to give me a tour of the oven and patiently answered all my questions.

I'm now 100% more comfortable with my new intelligent convection oven. Let the roasting and baking begin!


1 comment:

Rita said...

It can really be worth it to buy the extra warranty at Best Buy. I have heard that from other people, too. Five years on a laptop--and sometimes it dies before then and some people have been given new ones! Glad he was such a nice guy and explained the oven to you and all. Sweet! You don't always get nice service like that these days. :)