May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, September 5, 2013

End of Week 8

The countertops were installed this afternoon and look beautiful!

Colonial Gold granite with an ogee edge.

Now we wait for the backsplash tile that I just found out today won't be in until September 12. In the meantime, I may cut shelf liner for the cabinets and drawers that won't be disturbed during the final electrical step. That way I at least can start restocking the kitchen.

All the waiting is really getting old. Plus, late last week, I learned the shutters won't be ready for 6-8 weeks, which puts us into late October. At this point, I'm just praying we don't have to make reservations for Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Rita said...

Those look really gorgeous! It's really beginning to look like a kitchen again. That's why you're getting impatient--LOL! I don't blame you. Looking good, though. :)