May 2018

May 2018

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Funny Jonah

Before I forget, I want to share these funny moments with my three-year-old grandson, Jonah, while we were on vacation. I remember when Jonah's older brother, Elliott, was three he, too, said the funniest things. Enjoy!

============================
As we started our descent into the Fort Myers airport. . .

Jonah: What's wrong with my ears?

Then a short time later. . .

Jonah: Oh, why are my ears not working!?!

============================
When the plane hit the runway. . .

Jonah: We're back at the airport!?!

After 2.5 hours in the air, Jonah thought we had returned to the St. Louis airport. When asked, he said he thought the plane was taking us straight to the beach.

============================
During one of our many rides in the rental van. . .

My daughter, Emily, to Elliott: How many times have I told you not to touch your brother? How many times?

Jonah: Three times, mom. You told him three times.

Emily to Elliott: Right. So how many times do I have to tell you?

Jonah: Four times, mom. You have to tell him four times.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Thanks for the giggles!! I love how kids say the most truthful wonderful things. :)