May 2018

May 2018

Friday, June 7, 2013

Suits

Through Amazon Instant Video, I've become hooked on the television series Suits. Season One is free to Amazon Prime customers, but Season Two is $1.99 per episode. I hate having to pay, but Season Three starts July 16 and I want to be "up to speed" by then.

I did a Google search and found the last five episodes of Season Two still available for no charge on USANetwork.com. But, unfortunately, I've yet to find a way to view the first 11 episodes for free.

My only hope is that USANetwork does a marathon of Season Two within days of the start of Season Three. In the meantime, I'll watch the last five episodes and use my imagination to "fill in the blanks." No problem, I'm still excited to have found a decent show offering new episodes during the summer months.


1 comment:

Rita said...

I hadn't heard of this series. Netflix has it so I put it in my queue and will get to it, hopefully, this summer. Thanks! :)

I hope you can fill in the blanks or find it someplace else online for free. $1.99 and episode!! Good grief!