May 2018

May 2018

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Crafting My Stash

All week, in between routine household chores and working out, I've been in my hobby room. It's been pure bliss!

I follow several paper-crafting channels on YouTube and have noticed a trend to "craft your stash." And that's what I've been doing, shopping my own inventory to create mini albums. I'm currently working on the third album for the week, using supplies I already have. Some pieces are over 10 years old. Plus I've been using tools I haven't touched for a long time.

I'm feeling very frugal as well as creative. I can't post pictures, yet, because all of the albums are gifts. But I will share them eventually. I'm actually very proud of the results of using what I already have. These days, I'm one happy crafter!


1 comment:

Rita said...

Kudos! That is so cool! Using up what you have--yes! Can hardly wait to see them. :)