May 2018

May 2018

Monday, April 22, 2013

Getting Back to Normal

I just realized it's been nearly a week since I posted.  Honestly, days just fly by sometimes!

Part of the reason I've been so unaware is because I've been down with a cold for five days.  It's seriously been a rough school year for me.  It doesn't seem to matter how many precautions I take, if the grandsons get sick, within 2-3 days, so do I.  To say I'm looking forward to summer is an understatement!

What I've hated the most about being sick this time around is missing the great weather we've been having.  But, finally, this afternoon I was well enough to take my neighborhood walk again. And it's another beautiful sunny day in the 60s, perfect walking weather.

Now it's back to laundry, dinner prep, steam-cleaning floors, and other fun stuff.  Have a great week!


1 comment:

Rita said...

Oh, I hope you feel totally chipper in short order. Especially when you have spring walking weather to enjoy! :)