May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Closet Switch

I spent the entire morning switching out my closet's cold-weather clothes for warm-weather items. Hubby has the walk-in closet in our bedroom, so I have the regular closets in our bedroom and guest room.  I keep my off-season clothes in the guest room.

While making the switch, I decided to try on nearly all of my warm-weather clothes.  I'm refusing to get down about the pieces that no longer fit and just be happy that most items will work, again, this year.  With what I already have and a couple of online orders I placed this week, I'm now set for spring and summer weather.  And grateful I don't have to shop at the brick-and-mortar stores!

Funny, I used to love shopping for clothes and now I hate it.  I think it's primarily because there are so many other things I'd rather be doing.  But I still want to dress fashionably, so I'm very grateful for all the online shops.

Now back to re-organizing the hobby room, a fun task!


1 comment:

Rita said...

We're not ready for the closet switch yet up here. They're predicting snow off and on for the next four days so spring hasn't moved in to stay yet up here. Just been visiting--LOL!

I find I have very different priorities in many ways since I've been housebound. Clothes dropped waaaay down to the bottom of the list. And makeup--been years since I have bothered any more--even when I leave the house (the last bastion).

Have a fabulous weekend! :):)