May 2018

May 2018

Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring Fever Attack

The high temperature today is predicted to be in the upper 40s.  But, beginning Friday, the forecast is 60s and 70s for the rest of the month.  Spring is finally here!

And I have spring fever.  I woke today ready to start cleaning out every closet and drawer in my house.  I plan to begin with my hobby room closet.  Time to purge items I no longer use and make things I grab often more easily accessible.  It should be a fun day.

My goal is to finish the total-house clean out by April 13.  The MS Fundraiser Garage Sale my daughter and son-in-law typically hold on Holy Saturday was moved to April 13 this year, because last weekend we still had snow on the ground.

A plan with a goal, what a great way to start the week and a new month!


1 comment:

Rita said...

We're supposed to get into the low 30s today and it feels like spring up here, too. I see a couple people cleaning out their cars. They may still have winter coats on (it's only 19 degrees right now) but they are obviously thinking spring. ;)
Enjoy your day!! Always feels great to get organized! :)