May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Test of Patience

I feel as if I'm moving in slow motion.  My energy level is not back to my normal and my ear is still blocked.  Although, yesterday, I had some crackling, so I'm a bit more hopeful now that my hearing will return eventually.

However, I suppose I still got a lot done today.  After my therapeutic massage, I hit the grocery store and mailed packages at the post office.  I then roasted chicken; baked and froze gingerbread cookies to decorate with the grandsons over the weekend; and started setting up the dining room for Christmas Eve dinner, which means I de-wrinkled the tablecloth and ironed the napkins.

That's probably a full day for a lot of people, but I'm used to being much more active.  This whole ordeal is certainly a test of my patience.


No comments: