May 2018

May 2018

Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy for Family

This afternoon I picked up my oldest grandson, Elliott, from school, so we could meet his Uncle Dan and Aunt Ann at the airport.  They flew in from Long Island, NY, to share Christmas with the family.

I'm so happy my son and daughter-in-law are joining us for Christmas, again.  Last year was the first time Daniel and Ann were able to be with us, having moved from South Korea to New York in October 2011.  Christmas is just so much better when the entire family can be together.

I will truly treasure the next four days.  And, thankfully, I'm beginning to feel much better.  I saw the doctor, again, this morning.  He decided I needed a stronger antibiotic as well as a prescription anti-inflammatory to tackle what's going on with my eustachian tube.  I've had one dose of each and finally feel it's possible I'll be completely over this awful bacterial infection in the near future. It's a Christmas miracle!


1 comment:

Rita said...

Be well and enjoy your Christmas with family!! :):)