May 2018

May 2018

Friday, October 5, 2012

Lovin' Fridays

Fridays have become my favorite day of the week.  Emily picks up Elliott from the bus stop on Friday afternoon, so after I get him on the bus in the morning my weekend begins.

Since the school year began, I've worked to make Fridays stay-at-home days by getting errands run and setting appointments earlier in the week. That leaves Friday open for crafting and light chores during breaks.  Heaven!

I did leave the house today to attend the Chinese Festival at Elliott's school for an hour.  But I'll always make time for my grandsons's activities.  Besides, I had fun crafting before I left and plan to do more tonight.  There's no better way to spend a cold rainy day than to let the creative juices flow in my personal art studio!

No comments: