May 2018

May 2018

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Best of Missouri Market

Holy cannoli!
Jonah's first cannoli was a big hit.
Today the family went to the Best of Missouri Market at the Missouri Botanical Garden.  It was a gorgeous day, sunny and cool.  I got several food items and am especially looking forward to preparing the two soup packages that include all the necessary spices, noodles, and beans. All I need to do is add chicken and stock.

I also got several food items for my dad's Christmas gift.  My plan is to give him a large gift bag full of nonperishables I know he'll like and won't find at Aldi's.  I love when a plan starts coming together!

Jonah grinding corn.  He loves a project,
especially when it involves special equipment.

Elliott building a wooden
fire truck at The Home Depot booth. 

No comments: