May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

L'Ecole Culinaire, Part 2

Today I took my daughter to L'Ecole Culinaire's restaurant, The Presentation Room, for lunch.  A few weeks ago, my husband and I did their evening Grand Buffet, which was extremely disappointing.  But I still had funds on my gift certificate, so decided to try their lunch.

I'm happy to report The Presentation Room lunch is excellent.  We both had different appetizers, entrees, and desserts and agreed everything tasted fresh and amazing.  The only problem is I'm not used to eating so much for lunch, or in any one sitting.  Although I brought half of my sandwich home, I'm still feeling full hours later.

And, once again, I'm glad it's summer.  My slower schedule gives me plenty of time for an afternoon nap.


No comments: