May 2018

May 2018

Monday, June 18, 2012

I Love iCarpetiles!

The heat has returned to the St. Louis area.  It's been in the 90s for a week with no end in sight.  The humidity isn't as bad as it'll get before summer's over, but it's still uncomfortable.

With the heat outside, I decided it was a good day to tackle the basement.  I haven't hung out downstairs since Grandma Daycare closed for the summer in late May.  I've only gone in the basement to set items I cleaned out of rooms and closets upstairs. Today, I finally put those items away, and did some purging and cleaning.

I also ordered new carpet tiles today for the finished area of the basement.  It's the fourth order I've placed with iCarpetiles.com in the last five years.  Due to floods, sewer problems, and a cat with an attitude, we always seem to be replacing our carpet tiles. This time around, once again, I'm getting the Soft Step Carpet Tiles.  They look and feel great, and now come in a color (Crisp Linen) that matches our upstairs's wall-to-wall carpet.

I love working with iCarpetiles.  They send free samples, ship orders quickly, and have a nice selection for smaller spaces.  It's just too bad I can't use carpet tiles throughout the entire house.  It would be awesome to just pitch a tile every time the cat hurls a hair ball!


No comments: