May 2018

May 2018

Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Happy Place

After successfully de-cluttering the laundry room, I've decided to tackle more areas of the house. Yesterday I started on the hobby room, which never seems to be as organized as I'd like.

First I cleaned and then I did some measuring.  I found I could easily add a third bookcase, which I ordered yesterday.  Now I'm on the hunt for a new work table.  Currently, I'm using a six-foot utility table.  It's durable and gives me a lot of work space, but something a little smaller and more stylish would look nicer.  I also need curtains and wall art, things I never tackled after the room was trimmed and painted last summer.

Honestly, I doubt I'll ever be finished with the hobby room because I'm always buying new paper-crafting tools and supplies.  But that's OK.  The hobby room's my happy place no matter what I'm doing in it.

(Updates:  Jim's eye is slowly getting better.  And we finally got our audio/visual problems fixed, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed!)

No comments: