May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Laundry Room Facelift

Even though I absolutely hate clutter, it tends to creep in, especially in certain rooms.  One of those rooms in our house is the laundry room, which also serves as our kitchen cupboard.  It's an extremely small room tucked off the back of our kitchen where guests rarely go.  Therefore, it's tempting to toss miscellaneous items into that room to deal with later, which, of course, is how clutter happens.

Today I decided it was time to clear the current laundry room clutter.  First I removed everything on the floor except the washer and dryer.  I then sorted through the pile before putting back only what truly belongs in a laundry room.  Next I added additional wall hooks, allowing me to hang more items and free up more floor space.  Voila!

I now have a cleaner better-functioning laundry room and no carpentry or painting was required. Without a doubt, removing clutter is the easiest and cheapest way to give a room a facelift.

No comments: