May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Our Reliable Infiniti I35

Over 10 years ago, we bought an Infiniti I35 and, so far, have driven it just a little over 60,000 miles. It was recently at a garage for two new tires and state inspections and got a clean bill of health.

Last night I had dinner with the friend who first introduced me to the Infiniti.  Her's is now 12 years old, has just over 120,000 miles, and is driving fine.  That's great news, because we hope to still be driving ours in 2022.

As long as it's working fine and looks good, I have no problem driving a 10-year-old, or older, car. That's why, today, a detailing company is at the house giving our Infiniti a thorough sprucing.  Now all we need is one of those "new car smell" fresheners and we're ready for, hopefully, at least another decade.

No comments: