May 2018

May 2018

Friday, April 20, 2012

Food Reporters

Our entertainment budget is mostly reserved for trips, so we rarely eat at nicer restaurants at home. But, when we travel, we often have special meals at finer-dining establishments where presentation is as important as taste.  At those meals, I simply can't resist taking pictures of the food. Some friends and family have made fun of my food pictures, but I don't care.  Truth is, most of the time, those special meals were highlights of the trip.

I recently learned I'm not the only one who likes capturing a special food moment with a picture. At foodreporter.net, there are many people sharing pictures of their special food experiences. There's also a French version at foodreporter.fr, which is especially fun if you're planning a trip to France. Bon appetit!

2 comments:

Blinkdawg said...

Asians are always taking pictures of their food...they want to remember the experience.

GrandmaG said...

Exactly!