May 2018

May 2018

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Retail Therapy

For the last month, I've been donating a lot of clothes to charity.  Most of the items I no longer liked or hadn't worn in several years.  And some pieces were too worn looking for my taste.  Whatever the reasons, I now have room for new clothes.

I, therefore, was excited to recently get a 30-percent-off-my-entire-purchase coupon for the Kohl's sale that starts tomorrow.  In addition, tomorrow morning there will be Early Bird discounts that will further reduce the sale prices.

And my luck continues because Jonah goes to daycare on Wednesdays.  So I'm kid-free tomorrow until Elliott gets off the bus at 3:45 P.M.  Let the retail therapy begin!


March 1-5 - No "junk" food.
35 minutes pushing Jonah around the neighborhood.

No comments: