May 2018

May 2018

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Frustrated Crafter

March is National Craft Month.  I think the timing is perfect.  It's too cool and early to start lawn and garden work.  And, by now, winter is getting a bit boring.  It's the perfect time to do more crafting, or it should be.

Unfortunately, I continue to be a frustrated crafter.  There's never enough time.  My biggest obstacle is watching my two-year-old grandson three days a week.  There's absolutely no way to craft when he's awake.  And, since he sleeps in the bedroom next to my hobby room, nap time is out also.

Next school year, Jonah will go to daycare three days a week, which hopefully will give me more free time.  But, for now, all I can do is dream about the day I can say -- I'm a happy crafter!


March 1 and 2* - No real "junk" food.
*Had some fat-free sugar-free ice cream -- yuk!

No comments: