May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bored and Frustrated

Schools are open, but the roads are a mess.  So Mike decided to work from home while watching Jonah.

Unfortunately, however, I can't enjoy my day off from Grandma Daycare because I'm stuck in a hotel room with no expanded cable or wireless internet access.  The only way to get online is through a cable on the desk, which is not comfortable for watching videos.  I thought about working out, but I don't have the proper clothes.  I'm bored and frustrated.

Up until today, I had been handling the emergency sewer pipe repair extremely well.  But now I'm getting more and more annoyed.  This was suppose to be a slower month for me with more time for cooking and crafting.  I had also planned to start a kettlebell exercise program.  Now more than half the month will be gone before we're anywhere near back to normal.  And the rest of the month will be full of scheduling painters and landscapers, laying carpet, and putting the basement and garage back together.

I miss home. 

No comments: