May 2018

May 2018

Friday, September 16, 2011

Diarrhea!

Jim and I both woke up with diarrhea today.  I don't think it's anything we ate.  It's more likely we picked up a "bug" from one of our grandsons, especially since Emily's also experiencing abdominal discomfort.

Fortunately, Jim isn't as ill as I am.  He was able to wait for the bus with the boys and took Jonah to the office for an hour.  That left me with less than two hours in the morning to entertain Jonah before nap time.  Amazingly, he never asked to go "bye bye," which we always do right before lunch.

After a two-hour nap, Emily arrived to whisk Jonah away.  I now plan to be a couch potato for the rest of the day.  Hopefully, all will be well tomorrow.  I just hate being sick. . .such a frustrating waste of time.

No comments: