May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Score!

For the last couple of months, our local Target has been in the process of a complete redo.  Supposedly it will be finished the first week of October.  But, in the meantime, it's a frustrating mess.

I shop Target at least once a week, and often more than that.  During the redo, I'm having to hunt for what I want every visit and a simple errand is taking twice as long.  I've been tempted to use the next closest Target.  But I prefer to keep my money in Ballwin, so I persevere.

Today that perseverance paid off.  I found $8 women's t-shirts for $2 and $13 tanks for $3.  I also got a pair of $17 knit crop pants for $4.  Score!

By now, some of my everyday summer shirts are looking a little sad, so I'm excited to have found replacements at such a great price.  Looks like it's time, again, for one of my favorite activities, cleaning out my closet and wardrobe :-)


No comments: