May 2018

May 2018

Monday, August 8, 2011

Miss You Already, Cameron and Hannah

Cameron
Last night I caught up on my favorite realty show, The Glee Project.  In doing so, I learned that two of my favorite contestants, Cameron and Hannah, were recently eliminated.  Their performances were always well done and entertaining and I will miss them.

Unfortunately, what makes The Glee Project such a good show is the same thing that makes it frustrating to watch.  All the contestants are extremely talented and I feel for each and every one who leaves.  As Jim says, "why can't they all win?"
Hannah

What's refreshing about The Glee Project in comparison to other realty show competitions, however, are how kind all the professionals and decision makers are in their assessments.  They sincerely offer the support the contestants need to continue performing and improving on and off the show.  As a result, I'm betting I'll see many of the performers in the future, if not on the hit show, Glee, then on stage, the big screen, or another TV show.  At least that's my hope.


No comments: