May 2018

May 2018

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lazy or Tired?

I have no plans or obligations for this weekend except mass sometime Sunday. This is such a rare occurrence I was really looking forward to it, thinking I would have plenty of time to clean and craft.  But now it's noon on Saturday and I've spent most of the morning sitting in front of the TV with my laptop.  I did workout and start a load of wash, but I don't feel like doing anything else.  I guess I'm feeling lazy.

Or maybe I'm just tired.  I actually slept until 7:45 A.M. this morning.  I was shocked when I saw how late it was.  During the week I have to get up between 6:30 A.M. and 7:00 A.M., so my body's used to that schedule and usually sticks to it even on weekends.  But the fact that I slept soundly until almost 8:00 A.M. leads me to believe my body needs rest.

Maybe I'll just listen to my body and simply take it easy today.  Because I don't watch Jonah on Mondays, I'm not as anxious about getting a lot done every day of the weekend.  So there's really no good excuse for pushing myself today, except butt pain from sitting so long!

No comments: