May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Updates

It's a beautiful thing to wake up on your own.  Not to an alarm clock; not to construction noise next door. It's how life should be.  Sleep when tired; wake when rested.  And that's how I started my day.  I woke up on my own at 7:00 A.M. fully rested.

Nevertheless, I'm still fighting a cold, which is annoying.  I hate being sick.  It's such a waste of time.  But my biggest concern, this time around, is being congested when I board a plane this Saturday.  I flew with congestion once before, years ago, and it wasn't fun.  It took nearly two days for my ears to clear. At the rate I'm improving, however, I think I'll be fine by the weekend.

This morning I'm waiting for work to resume on the hall bathroom.  As soon as the correct counter top arrives today it'll be installed.  I'm also expecting the tile man to be here all day.  With any luck, the bathroom just might be finished by end-of-day Friday.  Although it'll still need to be painted.  But, after that, I'm ready to take a break from home improvement!

No comments: