May 2018

May 2018

Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's a Win, Win, Win!

Last week the newest Harry Potter Lego sets became available online and in the stores. Since the last Harry Potter movie will be in theaters July 15, I doubt any more new sets will be made.  So I'm eager to add to my collection, especially since I've learned that Harry Potter Legos gain in value as time goes by.

To add to the excitement, Target has a special offer on Harry Potter Lego sets, old and new, this week.  With every set purchased, a second one of equal or lesser value is half off.  Or, in other words, buy one for grandma, get another one for Elliott at half price.

In the last couple of days, Elliott's taken home Hagrid's Hut and the new Knight Bus. Previously, he could only play with Harry Potter Legos at grandma's house, so he is beyond thrilled.  And I'm happy to now have more room on the basement project table, since I'm keeping most of my sets in their boxes.  Plus I now have a nice stock pile for special event gift giving, such as the first day of school, holidays, and birthdays.  It's a win, win, win!

No comments: