May 2018

May 2018

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dealing With Anxiety

This is day three of the spare bedrooms' facelifts.  The hobby room was finished this morning and I'm happy to report I like the color.  Whew!  I was hoping to spend most of today setting up that room, but it's not going to happen.

It was decided that the queen bed in the boys' room had to be dismantled.  That means I have mattresses (the memory foam system has two), a box spring, a frame, and bedding sitting in the hall and family room.  There's now no way I can move furniture back to the hobby room from where it's being stored in the master bedroom.  And that means two-thirds of the house is in disarray.

When things get this disheveled, I get extremely anxious.  I just have to keep telling myself it will all be over within 48 hours.  And the spare rooms will look so much better.  But it's at times like this I seriously wonder how I will ever get through a complete kitchen remodel.  I suppose it's a good thing I have at least two more years to mentally prepare.

No comments: