May 2018

May 2018

Sunday, June 26, 2011

. . . And More Sales!

After mass and lunch, Jim and I went to Kohl's.  I got lucky and scored a 30 percent discount in my mailer.  It's good on all my purchases for a week, sale and full-price items.

Jim got sandals and swim shirts for our upcoming trips.  Of course, I also crabbed a few items.  One was a watch.  I probably have at least 25 watches, but all the batteries are dead.  For the $14.99 sale price plus the additional 30 percent discount, the watch cost the same as a new battery and saved me a trip to the jeweler's.  Before cell phones, I collected watches.  Now I just wear one when I fly and can't turn on my phone; or when I'm on the beach in Mexico and keep my phone locked in the room safe, so I don't have to worry about it.

As usual, the sales at Kohl's were insane.  And since it was the weekend, the parking lot was packed.  In addition to drastically reduced prices, they were giving away $10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent.  It's a great way to get repeat business.  For sure, I'll be returning as soon as we get back from our July vacation!

No comments: