May 2018

May 2018

Monday, May 2, 2011

Meal Plan

It rained all night and there's no sun in sight this morning.  However, AccuWeather.com shows full sun icons for the entire week.  Clearly, weather forecasting is more a guessing game than science.

But since the sun isn't out and everything is soaked outside, I took time this morning to pull recipes for the week.  My cooking, for the most part, was pretty boring and repetitive in April while I spent more time outdoors.  Now I'm ready to be creative again.

Tonight or tomorrow we'll have steak and peppers.  It depends on when I decide to just make a salad to go with yesterday's leftovers from Chevy's.  Then, on Wednesday, dinner will be pork tenderloin.  Thursday's meal will be pasta, possibly with asparagus pesto.  And, on Friday, we'll have some type of chicken dish.  Typically on Saturdays and Sundays we eat out.

Of course, all planning can quickly "go out the window" if Jonah isn't consistent with his naps.  As a safeguard, I should probably consider cooking this evening for the entire week. Yes, that definitely sounds like the safest bet to -- bon appetit!


*19 Grandma Days until End of School Year*

No comments: