May 2018

May 2018

Friday, May 13, 2011

Emily's Summer "Vacation"

It's exhausting watching two boys.  I honestly feel if one of my grandchildren was a girl it would be easier.  I have a daughter and observe little girls when I'm out.  In general, they are less hyper than boys and enjoy quieter activities.  But when Jonah and Elliott are both awake, it's typically loud and crazy.  And I don't care how well they're getting along, eventually, someone gets hurt.

I have both boys on Fridays only.  Emily will have them every day during summer break. I'm afraid she might lose her mind.  Apparently, she has the same fear.  Elliott is already signed up for swim lessons and bible camp.  And Emily is keeping eyes and ears open for other organized activities.  I will also give her a break by having Elliott sleep over periodically. But, no matter, I suspect Emily will be happy to get back to work after this summer's "vacation" is over.


*10 Grandma Days until End of School Year*

No comments: