May 2018

May 2018

Monday, April 11, 2011

Jim Shore Fan

I've been a fan of Jim Shore's art for several years now.  It's whimsical and folksy, so doesn't really fit with my transitional decor, which combines traditional with soft contemporary.  However, my library nook, just off the kitchen, includes a bookcase where I display my Jim Shore figurines.  The pieces I own are seasonal, which means my display changes four times a year.

This year, however, I wasn't going to unpack my Easter figurines because I've been especially busy.  It took many weeks to put the basement back together after the foundation fix.  And now I've been spending a lot of time outside due to my renewed interest in gardening.  But my plans changed this morning.  Jim Shore will have several shows on QVC today.  His first presentation included Easter pieces.  Now I just have to unpack mine!

Besides, it's time to get grandma's house ready for Easter brunch, which is less than two weeks away.  There just never seems to be enough time for someone with many interests.


*8 Grandma Days until Easter Break*

**32 Grandma Days until End of School Year**

No comments: