May 2018

May 2018

Friday, April 15, 2011

Boys and Bugs

I sometimes miss not having a granddaughter. Today I did get Elliott to play some board games and color.  But he clearly had the most fun setting up his bug habitat.  After he constructed the maze, we filled it with dirt, leaves, sticks, and pieces of wet sponge.  Then, there I was, digging for insects.  I found the whole process disgusting, but it was the coolest thing ever for Elliott.  And that made it all worthwhile.

I'm not sure, however, how his parents are going to feel about it.  Elliott wants to keep the habitat in his room, making the bugs his very own pets.  But Mike and Emily might as well get used to it.  When you have boys, typically at some point you'll be dealing with bugs!


*4 Grandma Days until Easter Break*

**28 Grandma Days until End of School Year**

No comments: